Want to glam up the make-up for a holiday party or just look gorgeous for Santa. Here are a few tips that will help without breaking the bank!
- Add some new color to your eyes. The holidays is a great time for a more adventurous look. If your pencil is normally black or brown try a navy color. If your eyes are blue, go for maroon. Bronze is perfect for green eyes.
- Buy some false lashes, the ones that come in individual clumps. This will give you enough to last through the holidays. To easily apply, use tweezers to remove them from the package, dip the stem in the lash glue, and apply one or two clumps on the outer edges of each eye. Gorgeously fuller, eye-framing lashes!
- Add a little more volume to your lips. Just apply your normal lip color, then use a clear glitter gloss and place a few dots in the center of the top and bottom lip. The glitter causes light to refract on the fuller part of your lips and makes them appear fuller.
- Even if you usually use powder blush, ditch it in favor of a cream-based blush for the holiday season. Cream blushes create a more natural flush and won’t aggravate dried-out skin. Look for a bright, sheer color that blends well for the best results.
- Use one of your shimmery eyeshadows to make your cheeks look even brighter. Try a white, shimmery eyeshadow to highlight your cheekbones. Sweep the shadow over the tops of your cheekbones with a fan brush, then dust a bit on your brow bone and the bow of your lips for a glowing finish.