Glowing Skin Smoothie:
(Courtesy Sally's Baking Addiction)
- 1/2 cup plain coconut water
- So hydrating, helps keep skin supple.
- 2 frozen banana
- Full of vitamin A, B & E for anti-aging
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- High vitamin C content which is essential for collagen production
- 1 cup chopped mango
- Full of carotenoids that give skin the glow.
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- Nutrient rich and removes toxins
- 1/2 avocado
- So extra hydrating.
- 1 T. ground flax
- Provides oil to keep skin lubricated.
Time & Money Saving Tip:
Buying pre-made smoothies can get expensive. You can make your own and save. All of the ingredients in this recipe can be frozen. Peel, cut and chop, all of the ingredients (except the coconut water), then put enough for each smoothie in an air-tight baggie. Put them in the freezer. Now you can grab a single serving whenever your ready. Just put in the blender and add the coconut water.