Jane Iredale - the Skin Care Make-up - shows you how to camouflage those dark circles!
- First, clean, moisturize, and prime your skin. This gives you a great base to start with when applying your makeup.
- Apply your shade of PurePressed Base or Amazing Base to your entire face. Our multi-tasking foundations are double as concealers, so they provide the first layer of coverage for your dark circles and you’ll be able to use less concealer!
- Using the Foundation Brush, apply Enlighten Concealer to your dark under-eye circles using short blending strokes.
- Further blend out the edges using the Sculpting Brush.
- Use the Flocked Sponge to press and roll the foundation on top of the concealer. This will help make your concealer last all day.
- Finally, set your entire face with a Hydration Spray and start on the rest of your makeup.