You've diligently grown, filed, and buffed. Finally, all your nails are the same length. But then you feel a little snag and just like that, your on-point manicure dreams are smashed. Fortunately, we've got an oh-so-easy trick to fixing that tear in your nail: a tea bag. Here's how it's done.
Prep: Start with clean nail. Make sure your nails are plain - no base coat, no polish.
- Cut the teabag close to the length and width of the break in your nail.
- Add a drop of glue on an orange wood stick, then dab it over the break.
- Use tweezers to apply the piece of teabag over the break, then let dry.
- Using a buffer or nail file, lightly smooth out the surface of your nail.
- Snag fixed! You're ready to apply the base coat.