Learn a simple process to camouflage the appearance of acne and acne scars or other skin blemishes with the help of Global Makeup Educator Shawn Towne. This quick video will show you how to cover blemishes and manage the appearance of shine using Jane Iredale's Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer, Disappear Full Coverage Concealer and PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation.
1) Prepare your skin with the BeautyPrep Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer.
2) Prime your face with Absence Oil Control Primer and a Foundation Brush.
3) Use the Blending Brush to apply Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer.
4) Dot Disappear Full Coverage Concealer on any blemishes or scars, then blend it out in using the Blending Brush.
5) Build coverage by applying PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation using a Flocked Sponge.
6) Set your awesome camouflage work with Hydration Spray.
7) Brighten under your Eyes with Active Light Under-Eye Concealer.