UNDER 5 MINUTE TIPS
TO TAKE DAD FROM A 4 TO AN 8
Great news! Guys have thicker skin than ladies. Men actually produce quite a bit of collagen. However, if you're not taking care of your skin then you'll minimize your anti-aging benefit.
- Never use soap. Many soaps are extremely harsh and will strip your natural oils as well as collagen. Using a mild facial cleanser is key.
- Exfoliate with a quality scrub to reduce dullness and dislodge debris. Make sure to use 2x weekly.
- Moisturize 2x daily. We suggest using a moisturizer with SPF. Sunblock is important, especially if you work outside. Don't forget your neck and ears!
- Eyebrows need to be neatly kept between trimmings. Use a spot of beard oil, then use a beard brush to straighten.
|Trimmer/Grooming Set MUST HAVE|
Let's be honest, the ladies LOVE the beard. And while this is true, it only applies to well-cared-for beards. No one likes a stinky, disheveled wire-y beard! Same goes for a nice clean shave. If you have nicks, cuts or razor burn, women will look the other way.
- If you shave daily, use high-quality precision trimming/cutting products. Durable beard trimmers are a MUST.
- Never use the same razor blade twice, bacterial infections are no joke.
- Use conditioner! This is a little beauty hack that most people never think about. A good conditioner will not only moisturize your facial hair but your skin as well.
- Use the same tip above for eyebrows. Beard oil and a good beard brush is your new best friend.
Last but NOT least; here are some easy tips for the areas that more than likely need the most love. Not only will your love life benefit, but so will your work life. Many men are hard on their hands and feet. Alleviate unnecessary aches and pain with some quick and effortless upkeep.
- Again, moisturize! Especially during winter when the air is dry. During the summer make sure to use a lotion with SPF 30.
- Use a pumice stone on your heals or any callused skin while you're in the shower.
- Consider getting a pedicure. You wouldn't believe how many men are starting to do it.
- CLIP YOUR NAILS. Please, please clip your toenails and fingernails. You can thank us later. Also, NEVER bite your nails. This is just gross and unattractive. Please and thank you.
Check out these brands tailored just for men!