CBD - Cannabidiol
CBD is extracted from the stalks & seeds of industrial hemp plants of the Cannabis Sativa plant family. CBD contains ZERO levels of THC, meaning it's non-psychoactive & won't get you high in any way. These strains are rare but have become popularized due to Hemp CBD being a groundbreaking ingredient in holistic health. It has incredible beauty benefits for it's antioxidant rich & neuro-protective properties (ability to repair the skin) when applied topically as well. When ingested in a pure oil or flower form there are benefits from the inside out.
Topical Benefits :
- Acne - Relieves inflammation and lowers sebum production, which are huge factors in acne. Containing fatty acids, it also moisturizes.
- Eczema & Psoriasis - Has a direct effect on immune cells & the cell receptors respond well to CBD-infused products, leaving patients with skin that is less reactive & itchy.
- Natural Pain Relief - Evidence suggests that CBD is great in pain modulation by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways. Meaning CBD is known for significantly suppressing chronic inflammation & pain from aching to soreness to treating symptoms of debilitating illnesses such as multiple sclerosis or arthritis. (Check out our CBD Daily Product Line for the greatest & latest in topical pain relief.)
Consumption Benefits :
- Anti-psychotic Effects - Research shows that CBD benefits are a pharmacological profile similar to that of atypical anti-psychotic drugs & delivers relief in patients with depression, schizophrenia & bi-polar disorder.
- Anxiety Reducing - Shown to reduce anxiety, cognitive impairment & discomfort in patients with social anxiety disorder and may also be effective for panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder & post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Fights Cancer - Several scientific studies demonstrate CBD benefits include possessing antiproliferative, pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion & invasion.
- Relieves Nausea - Gets rid of nausea & vomiting, possessing anit-nausea & antiemetic effects.
Being Researched :
- May treat Seizures & other neurological disorders - A study done on patients with epilepsy & current use of CBD enriched cannabis, where patients average number of anti-epileptic drugs tried before CBD cannabis was 12. 84% of patients reported a reduction in seizure frequency while taking CBD, of these 2 patients reports complete seizure freedom, 8 reported an 80% seizure reduction and 6 reported a 25-60% seizure reduction.
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health - CBD may protect against the vascular damage caused by high glucose environment, inflammation or the induction of type 2 diabetes.
Live the way you have always wanted - pain free.
We LOVE to hear from YOU, so let us know in the COMMENTS down below & in a REVIEW on our website when you try our luxurious products! Thank You for Reading!