Understanding Why Curly Hair Needs Moisture:
Because the shape of curly hair strands, it tends to be very dry. Your scalp, however, is probably the exact opposite and is very oily. The natural oils and sebum produced by your scalp are there to provide moisture to your hair strands. Straight hair wicks the sebum down the hair strand, where curly is irregularly shaped so the oil really doesn't make it past the root. To fix this, we need a product that is gentle, moisturizing and cleansing.
Tru Curl takes the guesswork out of unpredictable curls with best-in-class ingredients that won't disturb the cuticle. Their award-winning formulas are fueled by revolutionary ingredient technology that will nourish and provide spring-loaded, shiny, soft and long-lasting frizz-free curls.
- 11 sulfate-free, salt-free surfactants gently cleanses and maintains 96% color retention
- Sugarcane encourages natural curl pattern
- Essential oils Abyssinian, Camellia and Grapeseed nourish, moisturize and soften
- Seaweed adds/retains weightless hydration
- ColorLast System provides UVA/UVB protection to prolong color life and reduce fading
Curly Cues For Curls: Gently blot your hair after you wash with a microfiber towel, T-shirt or even a paper towels to remove excess moisture from curls to reduce friction. When using heat to blow dry your hair, keep curls' in their natural shape by using a diffuser on low. Dont's touch! When you touch your hair you disrupt the curl pattern and put unwanted oils into your strands.