These may look very complicated, but they are really very easy to do.
- Start by painting your nails white and letting them dry.
- Next, paint the semi-circle round head of the reindeer. (If you have them, use your French nail guides.)
- Once the brown color is dry, use the tip of a brush to make the face features. Round drops form the nose and eyes. Small round black drops complete the eye.
- Finally, use a thin brush and deeper brown for the antlers.
- Finish with a clear top coat to seal. Remember, these are fun...they don't al have to be perfect!