What should you look for in an anti-aging skin and hair care products? Surprisingly, some of the same ingredients used in skin care anti-aging products are also the essential anti-aging hair care ingredients. Beauty Care Choices makes it easy to know before you buy...product ingredients are listed right on the product web page.
Alterna's Caviar products are anti-aging hair care at its best. The Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction is a miracle for repairing damage and adding smoothness and moisture to hair. To keep hair supercharged daily you can't beat Caviar Anti-aging Rapid Repair Spray. Get gloriously gorgeous shine and moisture easily. TIP: blow-dry hair...when hair is nearly dry, spritz a little and brush as you finish drying or styling. You won't see flyaways or frizz, just beautiful hair.
Take care of your face during the day using Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30 (the level of protection recommended by dermatologists). The luxuriously lightweight creme replenishes moisture and enhances cell renewal as it protects. At night, cleanse face thoroghly and apply the Intensive Night Cream. It beautifully moisturizes and provides powerful anti-aging benefits. Robanda is all about anti-aging skin care prevention and repair. Need immediate repair? Instantly Ageless is a facelift in a bottle. It works to instantly reverse signs of aging and lasts up to 8 hours.
Bad night's sleep? Feeling droopy and your face shows it? Extreme Lift Face by Kinerase is your anti-aging and repair best friend. It immediately reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After cleansing skin, smooth it on (a little goes a long way) and wait 5 minutes before applying moisturizers and make-up. You will see and love the results.
Key Anti-aging Ingredients:
- Retinol - a derivative of vitamin A, making it a milder version of retinoids (a prescription-only wrinkle fighter). While it takes several weeks to see results, retinol is the most effective over-the-counter anti-aging ingredient. Apply retinol-based products at night on dry skin to avoid sensitivity and be sure to apply a moisturizer with SPF every morning.
- Ceramides (Skin and Hair) - the "glue" that holds out skin together and will help to mend broken hair fibers and reinforce the hair's structure. Niacinamide - lightens dark spots caused from acne scars, sun damage or old age with a vitamin B3 derivative that prevents pigmentation from rushing to the surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Skin and Hair)- a humectant, meaning that it draws out water from the air and dermis (the skin that lies below the surface). It even spurs new collagen production.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids - exfoliators that gently dissolve the "glue" that holds surface skin cells together, letting the dead ones slough away to reveal youthful looking skin. This process encourages cell turnover, which typically slows with age. Getting rid of dead skin also lets moisturizers, serums, and skin treatments penetrate the skin and work more effectively.
- L-ascorbic acid - is stable Vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps build collagen, reduce inflammation, and promote elasticity to plump up skin.
- Avobenzone - protection against UVA rays paired with benzophenone-3 or oxybenzone to shield against UVB rays. For maximum protection, apply a chemical sunscreen directly on skin before serum, lotion, or makeup.
- Antioxidants (Skin and Hair) - slow down the clock and help prevent and repair damage to your body tissue by encouraging cell growth, neutralize free radicals (unstable, damaging molecules in your body caused by elements such as sunlight, smoke, and pollution). The most popular antioxidants include vitamins C and E, pomegranate, green tea, and coffeeberry extracts.